Finance Business Partner
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
Senior Finance Business Partner We are currently looking for a Finance business partner to work for a top financial services business in central London.
Senior Finance Business Partner
We are currently looking for a Finance business partner to work for a top financial services business in central London.
As a Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following;
- Use financial analysis to facilitate change by working closely with, or providing a service to, a number of different departments/Senior Stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business unit leader, influencing and assisting senior leader to make key decisions. Act as key stakeholder and challenger on operational leadership decisions
- Balance business partnering requirements with appropriate financial governance, whilst supporting a complex, and rapidly changing business
- Develop and lead delivery of high quality presentations in relation to budgets, Monthly Business Reviews and QBRs, driving quality of insightful commentary, and commercial challenge
- Take a lead of scenario Analysis and modelling within excel.
Senior Finance Business Partner experience/skill set;
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, Qualified accountant.
- Background within the financial services industry.
- Direct experience within financial and scenario analysis.
- Experience of working to Director level across multiple departments.
- Advanced Excel user