Client Name Merchant Bank Position Type 16 Month Contract Role Title Finance Business Partner Rate/Salary Market Rate Duration 16 Months Location London
Overview of role
- Stakeholders (Belgium, Nordic, Greece, Netherlands, Israel, Russia, Japan, Turkey, Portugal)
- Manage relationships with local outsourced accountants – challenging the veracity of the month and quarter end submissions, revenue and fee splits, costs including accruals and intercompany bookings, local GAAP vs IFRS requirements, assist with audits and annual accounts preparation.
- Manage month-end and quarter-end Group timetable for outsourced entities - updating local revenue pipelines, submissions to the Group consolidation and intercompany systems; booking European management accounting adjustments.
- Assist managing the relationship with local office heads - quarterly business reviews, Forecasting and Budgeting, other local issues as they arise (Legal set up, tax, transfer pricing etc.);
- Support global initiatives and projects such as results presentation, partnership offsite, annual planning and system implementations;