* Acting as a Business Partner to stakeholders to ensure information is accurately reflected and providing insight into future initiatives and strategic direction. * Production of monthly Executive Committee Management Information and ad hoc analysis
A well established Banking institution
- Management of the annual budget, quarterly forecasting and three year strategy from a financial perspective.
- Monitor the financial targets and performance based on Bank Strategy.
- Agreeing remedial action with stakeholders where necessary.
- Deliver insightful business information for delivery to Bank Finance Director and budget holders, supporting Bank Executive Committee to make informed decisions.
- Providing an understanding of key variances to the Bank FP&A team and the bank investor relations team.Provide oversight and challenge of central functions with key focus on delivery and business efficiency.
- Responsibility for the Central Division financial reporting, provide dedicated financial performance management support to key stakeholders.
- Review current processes, oversee implementation / improvement of systems and internal controls to company requirements and standards.
- Work to improve the management information packs, supporting the introduction of a new (IBM based) forecasting system to make it easier for the budget holders to understand the performance of their areas and supporting their ability to deliver changes to the business.
- Manage the Central recharge process with the business units and functional owners, working with the businesses to help them understand the recharges.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with proven PQE experience
- Proven experience of partnering with budget holders to help deliver services cost effectively.
- Experience supporting the creation of business cases and helping stakeholders to realise benefits from their investments.
- Evidence of taking ownership and ability to prioritise and deal with a wide range of business as usual activities at the same time to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to confidently build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; for example looking at large amounts of data to identify trends.
- Advanced MS Office packages, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items.
- SAP & TM1 experience
A 14 month Fixed Term contract will full benefits