Finance Manager (Global Fin-Tech) - B2B / B2C Online Lending
- £70,000 to £85,000 + Benefits and Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maxfield Search
- 08 août 18 2018-08-08
Our Client is one of the world's largest technology brands with a formidable reputation in the Lending and Payments industry and a presence in over 100 countries globally. We are currently engaged in a search for a Finance Manager to support the expansion of their consumer and business credit division. You will be working closely with key stakeholders and Functional Leaders within the division to deliver financially-responsibly, major growth of the business footprint and reach of its consumer credit product.
This position will entail leading the planning process (both strategic and budget planning) and supporting key stakeholders across the product, initiative, marketing and operational functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Head of UK Credit division and Senior Management to create a business case and plan of new regional and country expansion; whether that expansion comes from organic expansion, partnership, or acquisition.
- Establish new processes to drive revenue growth in European countries (Planning / Pricing / OPEX / Provisioning / Accruals)
- Evaluate and drive selection of strategic ideas in a fast changing environment to ensure growth of customer base and revenue - Overview pricing structure and optimise systems and processes.
- Analyse data and provide management with economic evaluation. Qualifications
- 4-8 years of experience in a Finance role, with strong financial planning and financial analysis experience
- Have prior experience of having the ownership of the P&L
- Credit finance, consumer lending or micro-finance experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint (VBA experience a plus)
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or engineering (MBA is a plus)
Extensive experience with financial modelling, scenario analysis, and sensitivity analysis