Finance Manager / Management Accountant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Working for an exciting and innovative management company, specialising in creating, advising and managing luxury and unique brands, incubating and growing new and existing businesses. This is a very multifarious role which requires a passionate and flexible candidate.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, the Finance Manager / Management Accountant will assume full responsibility for all financial aspects of the company’s business. This involves analysing financial performance, advising the Senior Management Team on these findings and implementing recommendations to achieve the most profitable results for the business.
We are looking for a Finance Manager / Management Accountant who has a truly commercial focus and possesses exceptional commercial acumen and strategic business insight. As an operational leader, the Finance Manager / Management Accountant will support the various business divisions, guiding them in planning and managing their departmental budgets. Working with a variety of business owners, who require business and financial direction
The Finance Manager / Management Accountant is accountable for day-to-day operations and long-term strategy. They will be asked to:
- Implement robust financial systems
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Develop with business owners their financial and business plans
- Support senior teams to create growth strategies and plans
- Forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Advise the CEO and Senior Leadership Team on all matters relating to financial performance
- Oversee outsourced finance and bookkeeping functions
- Oversee the prepare annual accounts
- Control all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, statutory accounts, compliance, presentation of management information and KPIs
- Support the business through change and growth periods, coordinating corporate finance, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Ensure the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fully / Part Qualified (ACCA/ CIMA / ACA) plus experience in a commercial environment
- Exceptional commercial acumen and business knowledge, service orientated
- Ability to manage and take ownership of a number of projects
- Outstanding communication skills with people at all levels and an ability to influence
- Pro-active, decisive, adaptable with an ability to manage high levels of pressure
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 11 July 2018.