Finance Project Manager
- Salaire :50,000 - 65,000
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :21 oct. 17
A leading Global client of mine is looking for an EMEA Finance Project Manager to be responsible for driving and supporting positive change throughout the organization. They will support project programs and initiatives that support growth and maturity The role will include collection, analysis and reporting of data and existing processes to help identify areas of opportunity for change to better serve our customers.
- Identifying exceptions to Standard Operating Procedures and Target Operating Model and escalating them to Project Leads/Managers
- Directs project and system governance
- Proactively conducts root cause analysis to identify and understand foundational issues and present potential solutions, then works with segment leadership and others throughout the Company to address people, process and technology issues
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- ACCA Qualification/Part-Qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management / Business Analyst role
- Proven Projects and Business Analysts experience gained from large scale change programs within multi-national environment