- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Financial Services
- 31 oct. 17 2017-10-31
Robert Half Financial Services are currently representing a global Investment Manager who are looking to acquire a qualified Financial Accountant to join their London finance team.
With almost $500bn worth of assets under management worldwide, this company have a variety of investment strategies including Fixed Income; Equities; Alternatives and more.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Finance department with a range of control and financial reporting based work to ensure the proper accounting for all legal entities in the UK. The role will also involve interaction with other areas in the Finance department and within the business. Responsibilities include:
- To assist in the month end process for reporting to Head Office
- To review the month end process and provide meaningful commentary on the results
- Follow up and ensure delivery of resolution of control issues
- Ensure that all accounts in the P&L and Balance Sheet are owned, controlled and attested to monthly
- Prepare quarterly FSA returns
- Liaise with external auditors where necessary
To be considered for the role of Financial Accountant within the West End based Investment Manager you must ideally meet the following criteria:
- A fully qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant
- At least 2 years' experience in a financial reporting role
- Educated to a degree level in a subject that demonstrates numeracy
- A solid understanding of the FSA regulations
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines with a high degree of self motivation
The successful Financial Accountant within the West End based Investment Manager will be offered a salary of £55-60,000 plus a very competitive benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement