- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
Market Job Description Working within the International Controllers Team, this role supports the maintenance of a robust financial control environment across the international region (primarily EMEA), helping achieve the primary objective of ensuring the accuracy of the books and records across entities within the regions and the timely and accurate financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
This role is best suited to candidates with strong attention to detail, good communication skills, the ability to pick up concepts quickly and the desire to learn in a fast moving environment. The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with and assist business leaders to ensure a robust understanding of their line of business financials.
- Performance of financial control and reporting tasks, including:
- Entity Level Control and Reporting
- Ensure accurate books and records in compliance with relevant GAAP; preparation of the management accounts and assisting with ad hoc queries.
- Raise journals / perform established control tasks to evidence integrity of books and records, prepare management accounts.
- Identification of control weaknesses; proposal and implementation of remediating controls.
- Responsible for preparation and development of Management Accounts
- Maintain and perform first level review of Management accounts through month-end close
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly slides for internal/external stakeholders
- Liaise with Other Lines of Business SMEs to ensure timely commentary for inclusion in Legal Entity management pack
- Line of Business/Support Functions Contact
- Act as Financial Control liaison to Business Lines/Support Functions, providing them with entity level reporting relating to their Line of Business/Support Function, explaining variances and assisting them understanding their reports
- Responsible for preparation of Tax GAAP accounts on Quarterly/Annual basis
- Liaise with Corporate Tax team
- Annual Budget lead
- Prepare deck for Lines of Business and Support Functions
- Version control
- Support other ad hoc finance tasks as required
- Deputize for the Senior Consultant in times of absence both in leading the team and handling escalations, and also engaging with internal partners
Market Skills and Certifications
- Qualified Accountant
- Some relevant post qualification experience
- Degree educated
- Strong excel skills
- Intuitive and a fast learner
- Works well within a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Good communication