Financial Accountant, Major FS Brand
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Finance
- 09 août 18 2018-08-09
A major FS brand are currently looking to hire into their financial reporting/control team.
The role will involve Financial accounting and reporting of a number of legal entities within the FTSE consolidation. Includes monthly reporting, interim and year end activities, statutory accounts but there is also considerable opportunity to get involved with process improvements and ad hoc project work.
- Accountable for the month end close process for a number of FTSE entities, ensuring that financial information is accurate and reported on a timely basis
- Perform analytical review of monthly information, with particular emphasis on ensuring that external revenue is correct by working closely with revenue accountant
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations, working closely with finance operations and treasury to resolve issues
- At interim, October hard close and year end prepare additional information in Group consolidation for statutory reporting
- Prepare statutory accounts, work with auditors to resolve queries
- Identify opportunities to improve month end processes and controls
- Various additional activities, such as ad hoc analysis, project work and taking on further entities as the Group expands
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to make a move into a major brand and achieve a broad, financial control and reporting role which will provide a fantastic stepping stone for anyone looking for a long-term career path to head of finance.