Financial Analyst- Infrastructure Investment Management
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + Discretionary bonus + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 06 juin 18 2018-06-06
Excellent Financial Analyst role for a qualified accountant. You must have strong excel and modelling skill-set. You will be a vital part of a major infrastructure investment management firm.
My client are a leading infrastructure leasing & investment management firm.
With £5bn invested since their inception, they are one of the largest private investor in the industry.
They generate their high revenue through asset leasing of their assets and have produced consistently profitable results.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating long term forecasting model for the shareholders (Corporate Model).
- Assisting the production of quarterly forecast and budget.
- Producing bridge analysis and explanation for variance from budget and changes to the Corporate Model
- Assisting the Treasurer with analysis and production of presentation materials for the Banks and Rating Agencies.
- Producing capital investment forecast for existing assets
- Assist the team with lease pricing - both capital and non-capital rent
- Ad-hoc analysis for the management.
- Update and maintain the Corporate Model with the agreed set of long term assumptions. Ensure any changes to the model are made in a controlled manner.
- Production of quarterly reports to the shareholders with detailed explanation for variance to the value of the company including bridge analysis.
- Production of Capital investment forecast for the existing assets by working closely with the Commercial Team.
- Ensure accurate quarterly tax payment by liaising with Tax manager.
- Production of information pack for the banks and rating agencies by working closely with the Treasurer.
- Assist in treasury activities (which may include, for example, the execution of hedging) and the provision of accurate and relevant information on a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate level of gearing and cost of funds are forecast by liaising with the Treasurer.
- Liaise with Commercial, Procurement and CS teams in collecting the data and calculate the capital and non-capital rents to agree the lease term with customers.
You will also provide financial analysis to make strategic decisions and to demonstrate value for money for the shareholders.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with very strong excel/modelling abilities
Excellent commercial finance role at a major infrastructure investment firm.
Strong benefits package.
Fantastic career prospects.