- Highly Competitive + Bonus.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
As our primary Financial Analyst you will generate analysis for the board and executive management team. Sitting within our finance team this role involves building a financial model of the business and using the model to provide business value estimates, financial forecast, RoI analysis on business investments and scenario analysis to inform strategic decision-making. This is a role for those with experience as an Equity analyst or Financial analyst.
G-Research uses scientific techniques to produce world-beating predictive research and builds advanced technology to analyse big data. We believe in the science of ideas, where innovation meets imagination.
What we create today, predicts tomorrow.
As our primary Financial Analyst you will generate analysis for the board and executive management team. Sitting within our finance team this role involves building a financial model of the business and using the model to provide business value estimates, financial forecast, RoI analysis on business investments and scenario analysis to inform strategic decision-making. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a basis for live reporting and in-depth analysis of NPV data sets.
- Working closely with analysts across G-Research's core business functions to collate appropriate data.
- Drawing on data to incorporate findings into a global business model.
- Answering executive management questions on return on investment, levers on business performance and future performance.
- Building strong relationships with staff, management and senior business leaders across the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
For this new role, we are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst or Equity analyst with exceptional numeric ability to join us. You will need strong skills in data gathering, analysis and financial modelling as well as superb communication skills. To be successful in this role you should have:
- A strong understanding of business valuation techniques, business model design, financial accounting, and statistical modelling methods.
- An outstanding academic record; exposure to statistical modelling and economics is preferred.
- Experience of financial modelling and generating forecasting models to inform strategic or investor decision making.
- A background in equity research, strategy consulting, corporate finance or management accounting.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent grounding in the following technologies:
- Advanced analysis toolkit (e.g. R, Alteryx, Power BI, Python, Excel)
- Dynamic data visualisation and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Presentation and communication (e.g. Powerpoint, Word)
- A high degree of integrity, able to be trusted with privileged access to sensitive data.
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines and countless restaurants, lunch venues and pubs. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to work in one of the leading quantitative research firms disrupting financial markets.
- Exposure to board level management and strategic decision-making process.
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus.
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!