Financial Control Officer
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 21 juin 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Financial Control Officer, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - UK//London.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
Working closely with the Head of Finance in all aspects of Financial Control and Administration for QNB's Mayfair London Office.
- Responsible for the preparation of the MIS Packs, Country Statutory Returns for Central Bank and other local regulatory bodies as per local requirements.
- Produce reconciliation of balance sheet and clearing all Suspense Accounts of the Branch Report.
- Process invoices for monthly payment runs for the branch and sending audit confirmation of company audit requests (Customer Accounts).
- Support the HOF with the production of the monthly management accounts and preparing various journals including prepayments, accruals, depreciation and monthly recharges to head office.
- Prepare annual cost budget for branch.
- Support the Head of Finance in compiling any Local ALCO related information and in compiling and reviewing Daily Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss for the Country GM.
- The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with relevant experience in accounting and financial control, ideally gained within the Financial Services industry.
- Candidates with Accounting Qualifications are preferred.
- He/she will need to demonstrate a firm understanding of financial control aspects for local regulatory reporting requirements as well as an excellent knowledge of accounting systems, particularly Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounting structure.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV