Experienced and ambitious Financial Controller is required for a medium size commercial / investment bank.
- The Financial Controller will lead the Finance team responsible for financial, management and statutory accounting and financial, management and regulatory reporting.
- The Bank is going through a period of change with various projects and initiatives to improve the efficiency and quality of the reporting.
- This is a leadership role reporting to the CFO and is a crucial part of the succession planning for the Bank.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Eight plus years of experience
- Experience as a Financial Controller or Head of Finance
- A broad finance background covering all aspects of Finance including Tax and Regulatory reporting.
- An experienced leader able to communicate and influence at all levels
- Previous relevant Banking experience