Financial Crime & Monitoring Officer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
We have a new position available for a Financial Crime & Monitoring Officer to join our Compliance Department to assist with the department’s monitoring activities with a focus on financial crime surveillance. This role is a key role to ensure that we are compliant with our policies and procedures.
- Carrying out weekly reviews of high risk clients
- Gathering information and conducting research in connection with risk assessments
- Carrying out monthly transaction surveillance monitoring
- Carrying out ad-hoc assessments as required
- Being proactive and collaborative with line management to make relevant changes to policies, procedures and working practices
- Maintaining accurate records of checks undertaken and the findings
- Keeping accurate records of the monthly Financial Crime Forum meetings
- Assisting with financial crime related investigations
- Providing relevant, accurate and timely MI in a format which is clear and engaging
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines. They will also have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You should be vigilant and of a questioning nature to identify discrepancies during monitoring. You must have advanced MS Excel skills to be considered for this role.
You should ideally have a good foundation knowledge of FCA and Anti-Money Laundering rules as they apply to the UK financial services industry.