Role holder will drive transparency and enable optimization of direct branch costs across WPB. This ensures consistency and adoption of policies, processes, governance and reporting across all financial & CTA reporting. This includes liaison with WPB Branch Network team, CS and WPB Finance teams as well as WPB Group Finance and Customer Channels team, Group CS (Corporate services) and production of information for use at Executive Management forums.
Development of insightful and forward-looking Management Information to support management of branch cost
Knowledge & Experience
· Strong quantitative or analytical skills - Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar preferred major fields
· Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners.
· Good planning and organizational skills, with ability to adapt to changing environment
· Strong analytical skills with a commercial bias. Investigative mindset.
· Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to support analysis
· Strong collaboration and influencing skills
· High level of personal drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC
Experience and skills within change activities and specifically Finance change within the areas of Data and Visualisation