Financial Services Change Project Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
A Change Consultant within Financial Services is someone with the ability to deliver complex change projects and deliver positive outcomes for our clients. You will be responsible for leading teams, conducting analysis, advising clients in addition to driving and shaping key project deliverables.
Essential to Capco’s change delivery methodology is building credible, trusted advisor relationships with client stakeholders, at all levels of our client’s organisation across the business and IT. The people we have in mind will not only have the experience and skills outlined below, but will be highly motivated, passionate and enjoy working across multi-disciplinary teams, where the clients become colleagues too.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
The professional experience outlined below is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients a competitive advantage.
In addition to the qualities above, experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Managing teams between 2 – 10 FTE covering financial, benefits, resource, governance, risk and issue management to deliver complex change projects
- Leading Business and IT focussed workshops
- Driving and shaping key deliverables (e.g. Functional specifications, Project Plans etc.)
- Significant experience of Project Management and Change Management
- Proven project delivery in a variety of delivery methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Building credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Identified and executed sales opportunities, including contribution to Request For Information / Proposals (RFI / RPs)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge on project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- Management consultancy experience
- Financial Services experience
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture