Fixed Income Manager Research Analyst
- £60 to 80K base + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Watson Fleming
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Successful multimanager business requires a high calibre fixed income fund analyst for its growing team.
- Sourcing, researching and monitoring of fixed income fund managers.
- Both qualitative and quantitative research and due diligence to assess manager skill.
- Manage relationships with existing investment managers.
- Help to develop and implement a process driven culture.
- You must have manager research experience, ideally a few years in fixed income from an institutional investment environment.
- Strong and relevant academic qualifications and strong quantitative skills.