Fixed Income Product Specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Fixed Income Product Specialist to act as an advocate and educator to their client base and the market place, in line with the assigned asset class.
The role involves acting as a subject matter expert in relation to all in-house products. The successful candidate will partner with sales teams to provide consultation and expertise on products and investment topics to clients.
- Minimum of three to five years industry experience with a preference for predominant experience gained in Investment Management.
- In-depth knowledge of Asset Management, the Ecosystem and Mutual Funds.
- Proven self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and complete multiple and diverse assignments with the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills able to effectively develop strong relations with internal and external partners in sales, distribution, Investment Management and Capital Markets.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Experience using FactSet, Bloomberg, Aladdin, and Morningstar preferred.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com