Forensics - Core eDiscovery - Associate
EY's Forensic eDiscovery team is a global, data-focused unit within the Forensics department of our Financial Services group. Our team supports clients in dealing with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
The eDiscovery team practice the full life cycle of data analysis from the early stages of data discovery and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. Our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate sources to support investigations, disputes and proactive risk detection.
What you will do:
• Contribute to end-to-end eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, preservation, analysis and productions.
• Use a range of industry standard software and services to support client requirements such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace, SQL.
• Provide engagement support to clients including but not limited to user access, workstream setup, analytics and custom object creation within various platforms.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients to develop and enhance their workflows creating synergy between teams.
• Contribute to internal procedures and methodologies including evidence management and automation of processes.
• First or 2:1 class degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Software Engineering (or equivalent).
• Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong teamwork skills.
• High risk awareness and ability to identify and reduce risk in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
• Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons.
• Data processing experience in Nuix or equivalent industry standard tool.
• Experience in using Relativity, either as user or administrator.
• Scripting language experience, particularly SQL and Python.
• Exposure to Object Oriented programming, particularly C#, C++ or Java.
#LI-P What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.