Front-End React Engineer
£80,000 - 130,000 base
3 - 5 years' experience Job description: Client
Arguably the world's most prestigious bank is seeking a full-stack engineer with a front-end focus for a new initiative within their agile London team.
This team plays a key role in platform architecture and directly contributes to the daily performance of trading and sales operations within Equities Electronic Trading. You'll join them in working on a brand new real-time user interface for sales, traders and operations teams, involved from the evaluation and selection of components and frameworks through to support and continual improvement. Role
Joining a talented team of ambitious engineers, the successful candidate will be a strong UI developer with solid UX experience. You will be highly motivated; keen to demonstrate and share your analytical, design and architecture skills, but with an appetite to keep learning. Skills and Experience Required
Benefits & Incentives
- 3+ years' experience of web application development with React OR AngularJS and HTML5 on Typescript
- Backend development, ideally with core Java and experience with web development frameworks, such as Node.js, Gulp, etc.
- Understanding of real-time streaming using Websockets, and Restful services
- Excellent academics in a hard science (maths and computer science preferred)
- Competitive salary + stock + benefits
- Cutting-edge front-end technology in agile London team
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities
If you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the IB market, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Richard Allan
+44 (0)20 3137 9574