Front-end Engineer - London
Perfect opportunity for a talented Front-end Developer to join a fast-growing tech start-up. The fundamental aim is to offer organisations data privacy in the ever-evolving automated world.
Technology is central to how they approach their work and thus engineers are intimately tied into every area of the business - allowing your work to have a real impact! This is complemented by the direct access to senior management and collaborative environment which has been described as having a vibrancy and a "buzz".
This role takes a pragmatic approach to technology with the use of React and Typescript, however they are happy to interview developers from any OO background. The successful front-end developer will be passionate about technology and hold outstanding records! Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another highly technical, scientific discipline.
- Familiarity with building software.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies, such as HTML and HTTP protocol.
- Proven track record of using testing libraries and approaches, e.g. UI component tests and Mocha.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive base salary.
- Holiday policies.
- Retirement benefits and pension contributions.
- Private health insurance.
- Stock options.
- Company paid-for mobile phone and laptop.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: Maia Ellis