One of the leading Asset Management firms is looking for a highly business-facing React Engineer to work in their prime Front Office Investment Analytics group. You’ll be joining a small group of Front End engineers sitting on the desk with Quants and Portfolio Managers, delivering a brand new platform that will enhance investment decisions and quantitative research.
You will have high visibility to the business, responding to real-time needs and providing highly responsive real-time UI components using React and Redux. Additionally, you will be working with the serverside API group (using Python), and get the opportunity to be cross-trained into Python and move into a full stack role if desired.
- Demonstrable experience in Finance (or a highly quantitative background)
- 3+ years of commercial Front End engineering experience
- Strong expereince building Single Page Applications with React and Redux
- Good knowledge of React libraries
- Advocate of modern collaborative engineering methologies and best practies (Agile, TDD, DDD)
- Up to £85,000 base salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Flexible working and remote capabilities