Front Office Business Manager - Credit Portfolio
- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
Front Office Business Manager - Credit Portfolio supports the Head of Credit Portfolio Management through taking responsibility for the operational management activities pertaining to the Portfolio Management operating platform.
A global banked based in London.
Front Office Business Manager - Credit Portfolio responsibilities:
- Governance Structure:- Coordination of Business Continuity Planning
- - User Access Management e.g. systems, folders, floors and buildings
- - Documentation and improvement of the Credit Portfolio Management, Governance structure, processes and infrastructure.
- Financial Planning & Administration:- Ongoing cost management and relevant administrative tasks e.g. SLA, invoicing.
- - Responsible for the timely deliverable of Operating Cost forecasts
- Business Support & Initiatives:- Project Management of relevant topics- General Business Management & administrative tasks e.g. Communications, organisation of Townhalls and corresponding materials, organisation of Senior Management Meetings, maintenance of intranet site
- - Ongoing Operational Risk Management
- - Coordinate internal & external audits
- - Supporting all new business initiatives by creating infrastructure and ensuring all business aspects and governance requirements are met.
- Regulations:- Project management role in ensuring compliance with new regulations
- - Ensuring ongoing compliance with all relevant regulation
- - Assessment and application of market regulations to the various portfolios
- Compliance Risk Management:
- - Central role in coordinating and ensuring team meets all relevant Compliance requirements. This includes annual self-assessments, senior manager regime, governance framework, etc.
Front Office Business Manager - Credit Portfolio has a broad knowledge and interest in their area of expertise based on professional experience in Business Management, Finance, COO or relevant Financial Services areas.
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills
- Keenness to learn and develop own professional expertise through on-the-job training, and formal training as appropriate.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, SQL databases, and analysis of large datasets.
- High degree of proactive behaviour, creativity and accuracy
- Ability to present and explain concepts, processes and ideas as well as proven strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Builds reliable working relationships within Credit Portfolio Management, Corporate Clients as well as other areas of the bank
- Proactively supports strategic initiatives conceptually and in cooperation with internal and external teams.
- Meticulously support the compiling of senior management presentations, management information and strategy papers
£60 - 90K basic plus benefits