Front Office Java Developer
- Up to £75,000 + additional benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
A globally recognised financial services company based in the city are looking for a technically driven Front Office Java Developer to join their high-profile Risk and Analytics Technology team.
The team are responsible for delivering global risk management solutions for Structured Equity Derivatives. The successful candidate is expected to conduct in depth analysis on pricing and risk issues, and implement solutions in the form of Java server-side components, which support real time and end of day data aggregation.
This role involves close interaction with quants, traders, valuation and pricing teams. The current body of work split into several exciting streams including performance tuning of intraday risk cycles, caching architecture improvements, functional development, quant model integration and real time UI features.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Java Developer to join a vibrant and exciting business, which is currently undergoing spectacular growth in terms of trading volumes, global coverage and revenue.
The ideal Front Office Java Developer will have:
- Experience in core Java with an understanding of Multi-threading, Generics, Collections and Java 8 specific language knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with implementing and understanding data processing patterns against data services
- Good SQL knowledge with some experience working with Oracle database.
- C#/.NET/WPF UI development experience
If you feel you meet most of these requirements and would like to find out more about this role, please apply or send a copy of your CV to kermitchell@teksystems(.com) for more information. Your application will be held in strict confidence and your CV will not be forwarded on without a prior detailed conversation about the role and company and your express permission.
(Front Office Java Developer, Java Developer, Software Engineer, Structured Derivatives, Risk, Analytics, Java 8, Java, C#, .NET, WPF, SQL, Oracle, Finance, Banking)