The platform engineering team at this top-tier investment bank, provides best-in-class applications and libraries for risk analysis and live pricing tools as well as e-Trading flow analytics. We now seek Quant Strat Developer to build out the global analytics library infrastructure including delivering SDLC tools, Test Automation, Reference Data management and Grid computing. and help the Quants with complex integration issues. Great opportunity to join a front office strat team at this top-tier investment bank!
C++ & Python, Strats Team, Platform Analytics Engineering
- Develop and support the infrastructure of the global analytics library and help the Quants with complex integration issues.
- Automate processes to reduce manual support
- Cross-platform build, test and deployment of the library.
- Improving the continuous test and integration environment to support the analytics developers.
- Support the Web tools analytics group development team.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong C++ to build Quant library infrastructure components and help the Quants with complex integration issues.
- Enhancement of in house tools to test and deploy the library to Spreadsheet users and Risk and PnL systems
- Collaborating with Systems administrators to migrate Unix and Windows servers
- Programming skills in csh, bash and Python
- Great communication skills across multiple teams and functions.
EXPERIENCE OF SEVERAL FOLLOWING:
- SDLC tools such as Git, Bitbucket and TeamCity.
- Valgrind, Cachegrind
- GCC compiler
- Visual studio development environment.
- Sybase client library.
- Interfacing C++ with Python, Java and c#