Front Office Recruiter
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Société Générale - UK
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Front Office Recruiter
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Primary Purpose of role
To be a key part of the dedicated ‘on-site' recruitment solution. Key responsibilities are around managing the recruitment processes for a defined number of business areas with a key focus on direct sourcing. To provide a high standard of client service and recruitment advice on each recruitment transaction. To assist and support other team members with high volumes, complex hires and various projects.
Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's)
Feedback on client specific service level agreements and individual objectives set and reviewed by the Senior Resourcing Manager/Head of Resourcing on a regular basis.
• Manage accountability for the end to end recruitment lifecycle for specialist recruitment within a number of front and back office functions across Private Banking in the Channel Islands and UK. There will also be other smaller business teams to manage as well.
• Effectively establish and drive key client stakeholder relationships in order to build credibility and trust whilst based on a client site to ensure a true partnering experience for all stakeholders
• Generate candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods (internet job advertising, search analytics, networking, referrals, client website, employee referral schemes etc...) in tandem with partnering with the rest of the team to ensure the success of this critical area
• Drive candidate pipeline by using above innovative sourcing techniques
• Actively drive the recruitment supply chain to ensure optimal partnering and results to include supplier management and other RSR operating recruitment partners
• Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
• Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
• Management of stats and MI data for client and RSR business overall
• Act as a Consultant to the business/client, to negotiate & influence the business
• Maintain knowledge of Employment Law Legislation
• Ensure personal objectives are strived for and achieved
• System maintenance to ensure information is accurate at all times
• Adhoc recruitment projects i.e: recruitment campaign management
5 GCSE Grade B and above
2 A-Levels grade C and above or equivalent relevant business experience
Business related degree
Relevant recruitment experience, either with an agency or directly for a client
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and recruitment based systems (Talentlink,i-Grasp, Taleo etc..)
Advanced MS Office
Previous recruitment experience essential within proven results
Knowledge and proven experience of sourcing candidates through varied sourcing techniques
Experience of working in the B2B, Business Services
Working within an MSP/RPO environment would be beneficial
Client Focus -
Demonstrates the ability to understand and focus on clients needs and disseminates this spirit within own team
Demonstrates ownership of key client and builds strong relationships with key decision makers.
Demonstrates the ability to overcome obstacles and disappointments to achieve the best possible results at all times
Identifies key priorities and makes appropriate decisions when under pressure
Demonstrates the ability to engage others and convince them. Has presence and is able to impact own teams in a significant way
Inspires people to develop the right levels of self confidence and self belief to achieve success
Demonstrates a contribution to the best of own ability to achieve team tasks and goals
Encourages an open exchange of ideas, knowledge and experience amongst the team, and gets involvement of all
Planning and organising
Organises own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy and focusing on the main issue and acute problems
Anticipates changes and developments that could affect own objectives
Passion for results
Demonstrate a strong drive and commitment for delivering outstanding results
Creates and energy and atmosphere of timely action plans rather than non focussed discussion
Demonstrates commercial drive based on the Randstad Group core values and the ability to “close the sale “effectively
Seeks out opportunities to foster or enlarge external networks with key decision-makers, influential leaders and
other relevant parties within the industry and own area of responsibilities.
Promoting core values
Demonstrates and promotes Randstad Core values
Acts consistently in a manner that is clearly identifiable with what the brand stands for and what it means to be the market leader in terms of quality
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.