• Assist with the support for various front office trading systems, interfacing directly with the
development team, as well as exposure to Traders and Portfolio managers.
• Quick response to the business needs and ensure the availability of key front office systems
• Maintaining source code (C# and Python) and understanding potential issues
• Build critical knowledge, both business and technology, about the applications supported
• Build tools / utilities to improve applications supported
• Learn how to troubleshoot and problem solve production issues
• Communicate with, and provide feedback to, the software development team in order to push
• Document and maintain application user / support guides
• Assist with the creation, maintenance and execution of front office run books, new user onboarding, issue tracking and functional testing
• 1-4 yrs of experience building and supporting financial applications
• General knowledge of financial markets
• Experience with programming languages such as Python, C#, C++
• Experience with SQL and relational databases
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest in financial markets
BRUIN Financial is an independent recruitment consultancy with an exclusive focus on the financial services sector.
BRUIN assists leading financial services professionals secure appointments from graduate level to C-suite positions on a permanent, temporary and interim basis. From our offices in London and Manchester, we provide coverage throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
We are preferred suppliers to the world’s leading financial services institutions who value our boutique approach and our Consultants’ in-depth industry knowledge of their specialisms.
Front & Middle Office; Compliance; Credit & Risk Management; Finance & Accountancy; Life, Pensions, Employee Benefits; Project & Change Management; Legal; Operations; Sales, Marketing & Distribution; Broking, Underwriting & Claims; Actuarial, and HR & Secretarial.
Our Consultants are some of the most experienced financial services recruiters in the UK, offering expert advice and insight into the current jobs market. Whether you are seeking a short term assignment that suits your availability or the next permanent step in your career, our Consultants are on hand to help you secure the role that matches your needs.
BRUIN has been recognised by a number of industry awards for our expertise in financial services recruitment and for our innovative diversity initiatives. As a business we are vocal champions for a diverse talent pipeline and are proud of the reputation we have built in this area.
BRUIN Financial recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons - men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.