Perfect opportunity for a talented Frontend Developer to join a fast-growing tech start-up. They combine distributed computing, unique simulation technology and machine learning to create predictive 'urban models' used in the public sector to estimate the impact of any near-future changes.
This role would suit someone who enjoys and thrives on building great software that users love interacting with for hours every day. You will be working within a cross-functional team on a dynamic product and taking a lead in all stages of development, from software design, to implementation and testing. You will have the autonomy to discern the best tools and technologies for each job, ensuring the quality and reliability of the product, and you will also influence the long-term strategy for product engineering.
The successful Frontend Developer will be a self-starter who can work independently and be able to drive a project from inception through delivery, and a skilled communicator, adept at listening just as much as giving opinions. Requirements
- Strong experience with modern web development processes, e.g. Node.js, WebPack, etc.
- Proficient working with RESTful interfaces, API design and testing frameworks, e.g. Jest
- Expert in building maintainable, scalable software
- Bonus points for experience in one or more of: scientific data visualisation, mapping interface, WebGL, building real-time applications
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits package
- In-house and external training opportunities and genuine career development; healthy work-life balance
If you think you are a strong match for this job description, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Amy Gandhi
Tel: +44 (0) 203 475 5019