Our client, a global investment management and technology provider - with almost $10 trillion of assets under management are currently looking for a Frontend Developer to join their trading platform team.
- Build web component libraries, templates, and client-side applications that will be deployed across a wide range of platforms and environments.
- Passionate about creating usable interfaces about crafting elegant code. Someone who can not only develop amazing user experience, but also collaborate effectively with the team.
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience with micro-frontends and micro-services is a plus
- Write and review technical design specs
- Optimize applications for performance and responsive design
- Work with teams on new technologies and techniques
- Passionate about building quality software and scaling technology to meet the needs of tomorrow
- 5+ years of web development, including experience in web frameworks “Angular 2+”, “React”, coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- Experience in test frameworks like Cypress, Mocha, Jest, Karma etc.
- Knowledge of UI security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
- Demonstrates an ability to build applications that take care of large amounts of data but remain highly responsive even in high-latency environments
- Experience working with backend engineers and UX Designers when building user interfaces
- Experience with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Ensure compliance with development methodology and technical processes, especially Scaled Agile
- Understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- STEM Degree educated ideally in Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions
- Java Certification preferred