Full Stack Developer
This leading HFT firm, based in London, has the feel of a small start-up with the benefits of being a more established player. They are developing a next-generation trading platform to store and analyze billions of historical transactions for regulatory/analytical purposes.
The successful full stack developer will be involved in the design and development of this system, with the added opportunity to learn various aspects of the financial business functions, including risk, regulatory, accounting and compliance. You will also be expected to use or develop skills in custom Python-based data warehouse integration and work directly with business users on requirements gathering and system design.
If you're a tech-savvy individual who enjoys the challenge of solving difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, energetic environment, then this is the role for you.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote.*** Requirements
- 2+ years of Python experience/SQL and non-SQL DBs
- Sound experience in developing Rest Endpoints
- Previous experience with Linux Shell (all utilities)
- Experience with any of the following is beneficial: numpy, pandas, matplotlib
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Collaborative and rewarding work environment and culture
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Up to £120k + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin