See job description for details
The Investment Management Client Services IT team is responsible for developing and enhancing a number of software systems involved with the management of Account, Client and Product data. As part of a new One MSIM initiative, the team is starting a Greenfield project to build a Portal which will allow both Internal and External Clients to browse relevant information about Clients, Products and investments across the division. A wide variety of teams use this information with users across the Operations, Client Relationship Management, Financial Controllers Group, Product Development, Marketing and Legal groups. This role gives a good grounding around the core data structures which support the Investment Management business. Role Profile
Qualifications: Required Skills:
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver the One MSIM Portal project
- Ability to work with the product owner and the business to refine requirements
- Be able to translate requirements into a design and working software code.
- Contribute to the delivery of the project across different technical areas (database, server, UI, test code, continuous delivery) as a full stack developer
- Ability to learn fast and work as a member of a development team
- Full stack developer
- A good understanding of core Java
- Knowledge of best practices around Agile development, testing and continuous delivery.
- Experience developing and deploying Java web applications, Tomcat/Jetty and Apache
- Comfortable with relational Databases, table design and writing SQL
- Degree in Computing Science or related subject
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.