Full Stack Software Developer
- Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a very lucrative hedge fund, with offices in London, Hong Kong and New York. They trade across every major asset class, and this multi-strategy investment approach has allowed them to amass assets of over $7 billion.
They're looking to hire a talented Full Stack Java Developer. The Role:
- A varied role, responsibilities will include developing applications, infrastructure and connectivity spanning through their entire trade lifecycle.
- You'll be involved in every stage of the SDLC, from gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing, deploying, supporting and monitoring the system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- 3 - 5 years' commercial Java experience.
- Experience with Risk Systems.
- UI experience preferred.
- Atmosphere of open dialogue and entrepreneurial/start-up feel.
- Expansive modern office space.
- Great social environment, with regular company events.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Stephen Rac