Do you have a passion for Technology? Does building complex, mission critical systems excite you? Are you a motivated self-starter, capable of independently taking ownership of complex tasks and coming up with innovative solutions to hard problems? If you answered yes, read on!
• Developing software components as defined by SDLC
• Performing unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project's adopted standards
• Documenting code und produces defined work products
• Applying standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.) and uses tools approved by CTO
• As a special characteristics of a Support Developer, supporting SWCM in problem solving (3rd level support) that means resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
• Coaching colleagues in more junior roles
• Ensuring that produced code/ system/ service is secure, with good performance, stable, operational and consistent before handover to SWCM
• Delivering working results on timely basis and for regularly reporting to SWCM / PM as agreed on
• Testing unit and integration of components
• Managing versions of software artifacts
• Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Access Management Service in London. Our role is to provide services and products for access management across UBS globally. We help by managing the lifecycle of identities, Request/Approval Workflow systems, Provisioning of global repositories such as LDAP, Active Directory, and provide the entitlement management and review/certification solutions across the bank. We are a strong team with deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• Full stack Java engineer with a proven track record of building enterprise scale Web Applications.
• In depth understanding of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web and Rest services.
• Experience with RDBMS systems(Oracle, MySQL, Sybase etc.), DB design, SQL, PL/SQL and Stored procedures.
• Experience with CI/CD using tools like Maven, GIT, Jenkins, TeamCity, Nexus, Puppet, Jasmine, Mocha et. al.
• Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes and Pivotal CloudFoundry deployed in Azure is a nice to have.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.