- £300 - £375 per day depending on experience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 12 oct. 18
Our client, a central London based Venture Capital firm is looking for a Fund Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with recent experience in the Venture Capital or Private Equity industry.
- Prepare fund financial and operating reports
- Ensure that financial regulatory reporting is in accordance with local or international conventions, Fund LPAs and accounting standards
- Produce valuation and accounting reports.
- Ensure that all reconciliations and internal control checks are completed
- Portfolio monitoring and valuation of investments, liaise with portfolio companies
- Assists with the Fund’s annual audit
- Update and help to maintain Fund accounting software systems and portfolio monitoring software
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Fund LPAs
- Help prepare LP quarterly and annual financial statements for funds
- Will assist in the preparation of capital calls and distributions with associated correspondence to investors
- Prepare straightforward carried interest, management fee calculations, and other calculations in accordance with fund documentation
- Liaise with deal teams when making investments and divestments, and as part of the valuation process
- Qualified accountant with Big 4 / Top 10 practice background.
- Familiarity with PE / VC LPA’s.
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills, working knowledge of IFRS (UK and US GAAP is a plus)
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Highly proficient in Excel and working proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia