An Established Private Equity firm is looking to hire a Assistant Fund Accountant into their growing Finance team. Reporting to an experienced Senior Fund Controller you will provide support to the qualified Accountants within the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified Accountant to gain inhouse experience of the workings of a Private Equity fund whist being fully supported through their studies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Fund Administration
- Assisting with the production of fund accounts
- Treasury management
- Production of MI reports
- Supporting with acquisitions and disposals
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- 1-2 years' experience in a junior finance role
- Previous Fund Accounting/ Administration experience is essential
- Strong academic background