Fund Accountant - European PE Firm - London
- £60,000 - 70,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Finance
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Fund accountancy position within a leading European mid-market PE firm. The successful applicant will work within a lean team of 3, giving them holistic responsibilities and exposure across the inner workings of a PE firm. ACA/ACCA Qualification is a must; previous in-house PE experience is preferred.
Our client is a pan European private capital fund manager providing capital solutions to mid market companies. Typical transactions include financing of Management buy-outs, acquisitions, growth capital, liquid facilities and rescue financing.
The business is currently supported by the Finance Director and Financial Controller.
The business has undergone significant growth having recently raised a third fund of nearly 1bn Euros, bringing total AUM to over 1.5bn Euros.
Given the significant growth and the evolving finance function, this will be a multi faceted role requiring the individual to be involved across all facets of the finance at the fund entities including core finance, fund accounting and operations, systems and controls, portfolio administration risk reporting and risk reporting and statutory account preparation.
- Part of the core finance team working focused on portfolio accounting, administration, valuations, and reconciliation.
- Help develop key management information reporting including production of monthly and consolidated KPI pack for Fund I, Fund II and Fund III
- Liquidity management across Fund I, II and III
- Working with Finance Director and Financial Controller on range of ad-hoc projects – eg Portfolio Risk Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, KPI reporting, portfolio management systems selection and integration
- Playing a key role in liaising with external Fund administrators, brokers and corporate banks.
- Drive key projects including system integrations, improving control procedures, reconciliations etc.
- Qualified accountant - experience in a buy side credit institution and/or experienced gained in a Private Equity house and/or experience gained via working for a recognised Fund Administrator.
- Familiar with LuxCo Fund GP/LP structures
- Technology focused and capable of project management.
- Strong Excel is a must have as there will be a large degree of modelling the loan portfolio
- WSO/CDO Suite/Investran knowledge beneficial but not critical.