Fund Accountant - Real Estate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Partners
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Arkesden have been mandated by a Real Estate Private Equity house in rapid growth mode looking to add a diligent Fund Accountant their Finance team. The firm, at less than a decade old, has invested over £500mln in Real Estate across the UK and prides itself on generating returns above expectations. The Fund Accountant will report directly to the Finance Director, offering excellent senior exposure. This position would suit a part qualified accountant looking to enter the real estate industry, either already working in house or in a fund administrator.
- Day to day fund reporting and accounting for Guernsey based SPVs, including NAV calculation
- Oversight of the Guernsey based fund administration team, liaising on a daily basis with the administrators
- Investor repoting
- Assisting with investor drawdown distributions and performance oversight
- Managing cash flows, budgets and valuation of assets
- Ad hoc assistance with statutory reporting, reviewing annual budgets and forecasts
- Part- qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent)
- Experience in fund accounting, preferably within real estate or private equity
- Strong attention to detail, commercially minded and a team player
This position offers a great platform for someone looking to make their first move in house from a fund administrator, or somebody already working in house wanting to further their career. Based in Mayfair, London.