REF: MS51288Salary Guide: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumOur client, a highly regarded fund services firm is looking for a part-qualified Fund Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be studying in the later stages of their professional qualification and will have previous experience
in a fund accounting role. Description
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly fund NAVs.
- Reporting and transaction responsibility for fund vehicles and other investment vehicles.
- Assist in onboarding of new clients.
- Set up new bank accounts.
- Quarterly fund reporting to investors.
- Assist with ad hoc management reporting.
- Assist with the preparation and review of cashflow and production of forecasts.
- Contribute towards FCA reporting and compliance with all financial regulations.
- Prepare drawdown and distributions.
- Prepare equalisation calculations.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT reporting for the various companies.
- Produce monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cashflows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Prepare interim accounting report and year-end report and accounts for audit.
- Part-qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent).
- Current or very recent experience in Fund Accounting or Fund Administration.
- Reasonable knowledge of UK, Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
- Good understanding of the legal and regulatory regimes applicable to UK and Luxembourg funds and SPVs.
- Hands-on style, independent, problem-solving approach.
- Intermediate level in Excel.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.