Fund Accountant (Real Estate Private Equity; Part Qualified)
- £30k - £35k + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Carnegie Consulting
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Fantastic opportunity for a Fund Accountant to join this small but highly active Real Estate Investment firm.
The company are based in the West End and focus on UK Value-Add and Opportunistic Real estate Investments. They employ an active asset management approach and are also looking into operating company strategies to better optimise their portfolio.
This role will work closely with the FD and other members of the team and is the result of ongoing expansion as they continue to deploy capital. Fund Administration is outsourced so this role will manage that relationship whilst providing additional analysis and interpretation of the data.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone currently working for a fund administrator who is looking to make the move industry. It would also be great for someone working at a larger fund manager who is looking of more responsibility in smaller team. The company have a track record of providing training to those looking to qualify ACCA or CIMA.
• Liaising with outsourced fund administrator and depositary
• Processing of monthly payment runs
• Responding to queries raised by investors and their advisers
• Providing assistance on quarterly investor reporting
• Review and prepare capital call and distribution notices
• Fund level cash monitoring
• Assist in production of valuations
• Assist in tax reporting
• Assist with year-end audit
• Other ad-hoc projects
• 1 – 3 years’ experience of fund accounting within an administrator or another Private Equity or Fund Management business
• Familiar with Private Equity fund structure
• Degree educated and part qualified, training towards ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
• Able to take initiative and comfortable with responsibility
• Excellent communication and organisation skills