An Established Private Equity house is looking to recruit a Fund Accountant into their growing Fund Finance team. This new hire will report into an experienced Senior Fund Controller and will provide support to the qualified Accountants within the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant to gain inhouse experience of the workings of a Private Equity fund with ample opportunities for career progression.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of quarterly Management Accounts
- Preparation of performance calculations including IRR and carried interest.
- Fund cash management
- Responsible for capital calls from investors
- Overseeing administrators and tax advisors and lead for allocated funds
- Recently qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Understanding of LP Structured funds (advantageous)
- Good academic background
- Excellent team player
Candidate background (any of the below):
- Financial Services Audit
- Fund Administration
- Previous Fund Accounting experience