As a Senior Officer in the Fund Accounting department of the Private Equity and Real Estate department your role will encompass all facets of PE/RE fund accounting processes and life cycles for complex funds. The primary responsibilities will be focused on the delivery of accurate and timely client driven deliverables for a variety of private market funds encompassing a wide spectrum of complexity.
• Creation and oversight of NAVs for private market clients.
• Reviewing / preparing financial statements and associated reports.
• Reviewing payments and other transactions.
• Liaising with clients and other fund participants.
• Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
• Day to day accounting tasks, the production of quarterly investor reporting and net asset values and annual financial statements.