Investment Management business based in the City are looking to recruit an experience Fund Administrator into their Real Estate Finance team. The role covers a range of real estate debt fund structures. You will be responsible for the oversight of the operating model for various funds.
Working closely with various external parties such as administrators and accountants and various internal parties such as the investment teams, Operations, Tax and Finance. Duties would include:
- Support the Investment function on the execution of any new loans
- Prepare and present board reports and investment reports
- Oversight of NAV production
- Operational elements such as investor drawdowns and distributions
- Resolve any day to day queries from the investors
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in Fund Administration from either an Investment Manager or Administrator, you will have indepth knowledge of fund structures and Real Estate. Degree level educated or equivalent. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills, have strong attention to detail and work well to deadlines.