Our client is a market leading global infrastructure fund with broad capabilities. They are currently looking for a fund controller to join their Infrastructure equity and debt management teams.
Our client is a market leading infrastructure fund with a wide range of global capabilities across the real assets spectrum. The firm has an excellent commitment to diversity and inclusion attributing their success to diversity of thought
They are currently looking for a Fund Controller to join their Infrastructure equity or debt fund management team.
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and tax calculations
- Play a significant role within treasury management, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with ad-hoc transaction execution work through the investment lifecycle
- Manage ad hoc reporting and due diligence requests from client base
- Experience in a similar role within private equity, private credit, or real assets ideal
- Strong numerical ability and understanding of IFRS within private equity or real assets
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- ACA/ACCA qualification Essential