Fund Operations Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fairwater Capital LLP
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
We are looking for an ambitious Operations Analyst with scope to grow into a bigger role as the business grows and develops. This is a hybrid role with equal parts day-to-day oversight of processes related to the Fund Management, as well as firm operations.
Fairwater Capital is a globally focused alternative credit investment firm that prioritises the preservation of capital and alignment with client interests at all stages of the investment process. Established in 2015 and now managing $300m across two funds, the team is growing as we raise new funds and assets.
Successful candidates will have 2+ years experience in middle/back office trading systems, must be comfortable interacting with custodians and administrators, and proactively engage in facilitating and improving the daily operations and financial control. Experience in finance, and with legal documentation review (i.e. NDAs, loan agreements, etc) would also be a plus.
· Interaction with Fund Administrators, Transfer Agents and Risk Manager: first point of contact to discuss issues such as settlement, flows, cash breaks, NAV approval, risk reporting, managing issues
· Coordinating instruction and settlement of trades in custodian systems
· Resolution of booking issues, reconciliation and settlement breaks
· Process fund and firm invoices, arranging payment
· Compiling and submission of fund tax registrations and management of related tasks and deadlines
· Compiling fund reporting for 3rd parties (EMT, Factsheets, Board packs)
· Collateral management for the Funds
· Manage the day-to-day operations and ensure processes are re-developed (where necessary) to improve efficiency
· Take ownership of service provider relationships where necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
· Prior experience at an Asset Manager, Bank or Fund Administrator within Middle-Office, Operations or Portfolio Management support
· Previously worked with all control functions (documentation, settlements, valuations, collateral management, etc) to provide full operational support
· Accounting knowledge and experience required
· Compliance or legal background or knowledge is ideal but not vital
· Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
· Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
· A willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small and expanding business
· The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively
Please say in one sentence, why you want this role.