Investment Fund operations role working with a London based investment fund manager. Exposure to diverse aspects of investment fund activity including: investment management, portfolio management, administration, performance monitoring, and board reporting.
The role is varied and will suit someone looking to expand their investment fund experience with exposure to front office, and to build on a strong knowledge base in fund administration or finance.
Roles, Responsibilities and Main Activities
- Fund operations support for our existing fund range, specifically the day-to-day management and oversight of a portfolio of loans issued by the fund.
- Periodic review of borrower reports and measurement against internal limits.
- Preparation and presentation of quarterly reports to both the internal investment committee and to the external Board of the fund.
- Conducting in depth review and due diligence of new loan proposals. Presentation of new loan proposals to the credit committee for approval. Keeping up to date with regulatory changes affecting the fund.
- Interaction with other fund service providers including; Administrators, Depositaries, and Auditors.
- Monthly and quarterly performance reporting to the Senior Management team.
- May involve some infrequent business travel to visit partners and clients in Dublin or Europe.
Skills & Other Requirements
- 2 years’ experience in the investment funds industry with knowledge of fund valuations, accounting or operations.
- A degree in a Business/Finance related discipline.
- Attention to detail and numerical ability.
- Willingness to take on new activities and challenges.
- Work as part of a focused, dynamic team. - Strong communication skills.