A leading cloud focussed consultancy is looking for GCP DevOps Engineers to help deliver key GCP projects for their clients. You’ll be working in cross-functional teams alongside highly talented Engineers to learn from. The company primarily focusses within the financial sector, having some of the largest banking organisations in their client list, but also working in areas such as retail and insurance.
This company has strong cloud partnerships with the top 3 cloud providers allowing you to learn the best methods for cloud implementation. There’s an opportunity to work in exciting tech areas such as AI, IoT and blockchain across a multitude of projects, really enabling you to get a vast amount of experience.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in tech
- Manage complex technical projects to deadlines for their customers
- Able to multitask technical implementations with the business schedule and work within budget allocations
- Able to communicate and influence stakeholders effectively
- A strong capability to provide solutions when identifying problems
- GCP (certifications are a plus)
- IaC experience (Terraform)
- CI/CD (open to different tools used)
- Configuration Management (open to different tools used)
- Scripting (open to different tools used)
- Containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Jira, Confluence, Agile, Scrum