- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 juin 18
GC IBCM M&A Lawyer # 114280
- Advise bankers (at all levels) on commercial and reputational, as well as structural and deal-related, issues relating to proposed M&A transactions.
- Advise Investment Banking Committee in connection with its review of M&A transactions, fairness opinions and valuation materials.
- Advise Sponsor Review Committee in connection with sponsor related transactions.
- Assist bankers in preparing and negotiating engagement letters and related agreements.
- Review fairness opinions.
- Coordinate with outside counsel (where applicable).
- Assist Conflicts' officers in identifying and addressing potential conflicts.
- Remaining current and informed on developments in applicable UK and European case law, rules and regulations that impact investment banks and M&A transactions (including an understanding of the Takeover Code and FCA rules).
- Develop policies and procedures applicable to the M&A and advisory business.
- Collaborate with global GC colleagues, Compliance and other control functions.
- Assist in training where appropriate.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Excellent legal, analytical skills and strong communication skills and exercise discernment with high ethical and control standards.
- Developed general M&A and/or capital market experience.
- Have at least [3-7] years PQE at a leading UK law firm or similar sized bank (time spent in-house desirable but not essential).
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and key stakeholders is important.
- Must be UK qualified.
- Have experience on Public M&A (e.g. Takeover Code) and UK Listing Authority transactions essential.