Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more. The service delivery role is a full time position within the organization, responsible for technology service delivery for the GTO International Business Unit, supporting the UK APTP and GPTM product lines.
This position requires a minimum of 5-7 years of systems engineering/ administration experience in a hosted environment with a track record of responsibility and leadership and/or Service Delivery Management, while maintaining a robust understanding of underlying technologies.
The role will operate as part of a team leading a significant program of work and mission critical enterprise services in a fast paced, multi-client, multi-product, financial services environment.
The role will work closely with the IT and Business teams, delivering results for the company, while improving the ease of doing business for the organization’s internal clients by improvements to IT infrastructure and processes.
- Technology Management:
- Expertise in navigating varying IT technologies and solutions
- Knowledge in both Windows and Unix Infrastructure architecture.
- Technical understanding of OS, Network, Storage and databases in large datacenter environments.
- Ability to lead technology discussions at a high level with Infrastructure Technology leads, Architects and subject matter experts.
- Oversight and in-depth knowledge of High Availability, Disaster recovery, diagnostics & forensics, troubleshooting, vulnerability management, patching, incident management, problem management, change management in a technology role.
- Ability to engage internal and external 3rd Party/Vendors for support.
- Work alongside the technical teams to coordinate with system hardware vendors for ongoing support issues, release schedules, and fix packs and general system administration issues.
- Act as an escalation point for technical issues pursuant within the Technology Services team. Ability to lead performance troubleshooting and capacity planning efforts.
- Implement and co-ordinate the creation and enforcement of technical service procedures, policies, and manuals.
- Effectively manage and coordinate work efforts and critical activities from external service providers (data center and network providers) and internal technology teams, through resolving issues, concerns or constraints or appropriately escalating to ensure activities stay on track.
- Support development and professional services teams in system environments designed for product development, solution configuration, customer user acceptance testing, and QA testing.
- Work with development and professional services teams to define, architect and deploy tools to support their work efforts.
- Develop best practices and operating procedures to support sustained operational efficiency.
- Nice to have - knowledge on any of following technologies IBM Websphere, JBOSS, Apache, TomCat, EMC SAN storage, IBM TSM, NetIQ, Siteminder, BladeLogic, Oracle and Solaris, Sybase
- Service Management
- Ability to align with and directly service, internal business units and external clients.
- Ability to directly interact with business unit executives and project management to communicate operational status, key project status, and business value of services produced.
- Manage the service to external clients against a pre-defined responsibility matrix
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to manage costs and programs to budgets developed in conjunction with senior leadership. Ability to innovate and constantly improve costs in the interests of the business.
- Track record of success in a matrix organization.
- SLA Management
- Ensure SLA and operational effectiveness are achieved on a daily basis for products managed by third-party data center provider and internal support teams leveraging resources and leadership within these organizations assigned to support these products.
- Pro-actively address issues to avoid any problems reoccurring without creating undue layers of process or complexity.
- Financial Planning and Management
- Ensure there is accurate time tracking data to drive resource availability for the planning process.
- Participate in bi-annual process improvement business case reviews.
- Participate in quarterly reviews with business finance teams for in scope products/lines of business.
- Establish a high sense of urgency, customer-orientation, and a clear definition of functional excellence in infrastructure operations.
- At a project and team level, manage and own workload and resource management for the GPTM product lines hosted in Japan
- Capability to work with in house and outsourced off-shore locations in a way that drives efficiency while meeting objectives.
- Risk Management
- Maintain a strong IT control environment, responsive to the risks across all aspects of technology.
- Drive IT compliance and controls to meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Work with the IT teams to ensure the needs of infrastructure are prioritized and aligned with both enterprise and business plans.
- Maintain alignment with the business technology architecture and overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Disaster Recovery and BCP
- Contribute as required to the design and execution of the enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Plan and execute DR test events to meet internal and external obligations.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Service Delivery Leader responsible for Global GPTM/APTP product along with a line of responsibility to the GTOi Business Unit.
- Relevant experience, including data center and network operations, storage, telecommunications and 24x7 operations.
- Strong experience of UNIX and Wintel platforms, with a broad knowledge of deployments.
- Experience of working with outsourced technology.
- Strong operations and service delivery skills, with both onshore and offshore team members.
- Prior experience working within a matrixed managed organization, across multiple time zones.
- Strong communication skills that enable the individual to appropriately communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Functional understanding of project management principles.
- Ability to work with cross functional project teams implementing projects of a complex nature.
- Strong upward communication and capability to communicate effectively.
- Strong leadership qualities and self-motivated.
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail.
- Ability to thrive in a pressured and demanding environment.
- Willingness to trave
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”