- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 nov. 18
General Counsel Strategic Implementation Project Manager # 116382
The Project Manager (PM) is expected to be able to handle all aspects of tactical and strategic initiatives, including mobilization, crafting, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. Project Manager is expected to be able to take full responsibility and manage all project phases, including integration, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling and closedown, with minimal supervision from the Global Portfolio Manager.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Undergraduate Degree (BS or BA) from an accredited institution (PMP/PRINCE2 certification and/or JD is a plus)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience driving change initiatives (working in the banking/securities/financial services industry is a plus)
- Keen delegation acumen that empowers the business partners to achieve delivery through clear articulation of roles/responsibilities along with dedicated performance management
- Structured and focused work approach, and the capability to get things done
- Solid risk analysis skills and judgment, legal and regulatory knowledge, interpersonal skills and transaction execution skills
- Ability to communicate complex or difficult exception issues along with the ability to negotiate and influence others to adopt different points of view
- Proactive approach to propose solutions that truly fit clients' needs and colleagues' requests
- Communicates effectively; moves easily from discussion to agreement. Is calm and confident with clients/colleagues
- Understands and accepts accountability for timely and effective initiative execution
- Inspires a positive and inclusive team environment
- Ability to employ a commercial focus to deliver project objectives and ensure project benefits are realized
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.