Global Consolidation Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Production of consolidated group financial statements and associated notes for approximately 20 entities in multi-currency under US GAAP
- Ownership of month end close process and ensuring inputs from the finance team are submitted on time
- Production of monthly reports for items such as capital expenditure, cash forecasting & banking covenants
- Preparation of reports for annual audits and liaising with auditors
- Awareness of technical accounting developments ensuring that new standards are embedded into management and statutory reporting as necessary
- Owns the chart of accounts for the group and rationalizes as required Day-to-day management of 1 direct report
- Ensuring processes are documented and reviewed regularly to ensure best practice is followed
Skills and Expertise:
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with significant PQE Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Previous experience of group reporting, including accounting for acquisitions, disposals and preparation of group accounts, obtained either through audit or commercial environment
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships at all levels
- Independent thinker but team player
- Good knowledge of PeopleSoft is desirable
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture